u.d.i.a. / creative drector
I was born on January 26, 1977, in Maribor.
I attended the Prežihov Voranc Elementary School in Maribor.
I completed studies at the Third Senior College in Maribor.
In 1995, I enrolled at the Faculty of Architecture.
In 2001, I graduated from the Faculty of Architecture in Ljubljana, with the thesis “Residential-commercial building with bowling alley along the Sernčeva ulica in Maribor”, under the mentorship of Prof. Dr. Aleš Vodopivec.
I am currently attending doctoral studies at the Faculty of Architecture in Ljubljana, where I am an assistant to Prof. Vodopivec.
Since 2006, I have been working within the framework of the architectural agency, Plan B d.o.o.
Selected projects and buildings:
- terraced houses at Radvanje
- a residential building construction at Sernčeva in Maribor
- renovation of the Ptuj City Theatre
- the pharmaceutical factory, Marifarm
- the Slovenian Environment Agency
- the Faculty of Medicine in Maribor
- the Museum of Modern Arts in Cetinje, Montenegro
- the Stražišče Senior High School at Kranj
- the Škofije Elementary School, Koper
Awards through competitions:
- The urban planning of the settlement at Dobrova
- The Slovenj Gradec School Centre
- Thedesign of Maribor Island and the left bank of the Drava River
- The residential area at Lukovica Jug
- Revitalisation of the Postojna city centre
- Competition for residential buildings, Polje III
- Low-energy, multi-purpose sports centre at the Mengeš Elementary School and comprehensive arrangement of the wider public area and recreational area at the Pšata
- Youth Centre, Arrigoni in Izola
- Arrangement of the Slovenj Gradec city centre